Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ok so we officially have about 2 weeks left of classes, ahhhh its kinda crazy. I have entirely too much work to do AND I have been working as hard as I am capable of all semester. But hopefully it will all pay off. I'm going home next Tuesday for Thanksgiving Break. I can't wait!! I am working a couple days at my dad's store so i'll be able to make a little money which is always good. We are having 2 thanksgiving dinners and one luncheon for my church- so plenty of ham and turkey. The hardest thing at this time of the semester is making yourself focus on work when you are just really tired of looking at cases. I put up Christmas decorations already (since I won't be at home for Thanksgiving or Christmas I figured it would be ok to have them up a little early) so that made me anticipate December 15th when my exams are over and I get to go home even more! Anyway, its a crazy time of the semester so I'm going to be extremely busy and I will let you know how everything turns out...

No comments: