Thursday, January 18, 2007

Welcome to 2007. That sounds completly crazy! Well I survived first semester so I'm officially half-way through law school. This semester is really interesting so far because I have night classes three nights a week. So far I still haven't gotten used to my schedule so I'm a little sleep deprived at the moment. I am taking Constitutional Criminal Procedure, Entertainment Law, Professional Responsibility, Labor Law, and Constitutional Law II. Entertainment Law is so interesting although its a 3 hour night class so that is a little tough. I am also going to be doing my rigorous writing paper this semester and at this point I think my topic is going to be dealing with the Screen Actor's Guild. I will keep you posted on how everything is going!

4 comments:

ursusdave said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Billy Ekofo said...

Hello Misty,

I just saw your blog on the Law School website, and it just caught my attention because you graduated from RMWC in 2005...I am an Hampden-Sydney College graduate (2004). My wife is a lawyer (she went to JMU!! aha) and we live in Norfolk.

Anyways. Maybe we can all meet, so that you can have some good talks with Karen (my wife), and you can give me your personal opinion on your alma mater going co-ed! :-)

God bless!!

(Oh, and I work at CBN!!)

Billy Ekofo

Billy Ekofo said...

Sorry...I meant RMC...

Well, that would call for some much needed fight!! ;-)

stevevegh said...

hi, misty, I'm steve vegh, the religion writer for The Virginian-Pilot and am contacting students and alumni to round out an article on Regent's young but maturing law school, which has been the focus of some recent stories in other publications. The more input active students and alum offer,the more accurate the profile will be. I can be reached at 446-2417.