Wednesday, October 25, 2006

So it has been a while since I have posted but I have been extremely busy. I went home twice in the past three weekends and the weekend in between I went to a drag race (it got postponed from the first weekend that I mentioned in my last post). That was so much fun! Your heart is pounding the whole time as the cars speed down the track and they are going so fast they shake the bleachers. Its crazy but totally fun and exciting. Then going home was awesome too. I just needed some time away from here and time to spend with my parents and my brothers. But NOW it is time to get down to business. I have been pretty much keeping up with all my assignments this semester but I am having a little bit of a tough time doing extra stuff to get ready for finals. Also I have this stuff I'm supposed to work on for the Commonwealth's Attorney at home and it is supposed to be done by Thanksgiving but I have been so busy that I haven't gotten a chance to work on it hardly any. So my plan is to spend this weekend working on homework and outlines and by next Friday hopefully have 5 working outlines up-to-date. THEN after that I want to work on the stuff for the Attorney and keep my outlines up to date and try to just keep up with class and what not. Hopefully that will allow me time to review everything and start studying for finals soon. They are coming...we have about 5 weeks left of classes then I have a week off before my first exam. Which is cool, EXCEPT for the fact that I have all five of my exams in ONE week. That is kind of scary!!! AHHHHH. Ok so i'm justifiably stressed out at this point. But I'm just praying for guidance and support, stamina, and focus for the next month and a half so I know everything will be OK!

No comments: